Sunday, January 16, 2005

Prank Phone Calls Are Great

Also, pretty sure that at one point I mentioned that I like to blog so that it prevents me from making an ass out of myself and prank phone calling people or punching them in the face. (See November archives.)

This is not true.

What prevents - or should prevent me - from not pranking people, is not drinking until 5:30 am, not going to bed late, and not waking up at noon, still drunk. Because when this happens, I have some very, very bad ideas that, more often than not, are executed.

Earlier today there was correspondence exchanged with multiple people in which, after some disguised text messages and phone calls, I identified myself as "69 tap". I also identified myself as "Jillian's pool table". I then proceeded to tell people that I was calling from an undisclosed location in a bunker.

I just wanted to publicly explain, as I know that some of the aforementioned people might be reading, that I cannot be held liable for my actions, as I was still under the weather and not completely coherent. I also thought it would be fun to claim that I was hiding in a bunker because really, who ever says that. And I am not apologizing, because pranking people is fun. I think everyone out there should indulge in a little harmless pranking every once in a while - let them know you care.

But as a result of my actions, I will be laying low for at least approximately two months, because I managed to sufficiently screw things up to where there needs to be a long road to recovery.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 18, 2005, Blogger KA said...

I couldn't agree more. And if not, I always say f*ck 'em if they can't take a joke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares