Six degrees (or less) of separation
So I haven't completely figured out how to master this blog just yet, but as soon as I have time, I will post these links up for good. In the meantime, distract your sorry asses with the following:The Chief Source: "Chief" runs this blog. It's truly an inspiration. It's mostly political, but every now and then you'll get a fun post (like Votergasm 2004), or some good pictures. (Yes, a picture of me is on the site, reading a Christmas book with someone sitting on my lap.) And ladies, I might add that he is hot, quite nice, and very single. Please check it out; it's a good time.
Southport Squealer: If you love reading hysterical random thoughts, please drop by and tell T-Ray I sent you. If you mention that you like navy peacoats, you'll automatically score points with him. If you mention Fitzpatrick, you'll automatically score points with me. It pays to score.
The Keeler Report: The self-appointed "Final Authority on Politics" is, admittedly, the final authority on politics. Keeler is easily one of the most intelligent people I know, and so in-tune with the current political climate. He has a lot of great points to make, even if I never f$%king agree with any of them. Also, catch him on a good day, and he's funny as hell.
The Revere Minutemen: Political banter on the 2004 election. I went to high school with these people - some I don't really know, some I know quite well. At any rate, it's interesting to read how 10 smart, educated guys can have such different perspectives. Some of the non-political commentary is brilliant (look for the condom vs. no condom "debate").


2 Comments:
Hello Karen - I hate to be a bastard, but you keep giving the wrong address for my website!
It's: http://commentary.osgoodhotel.com
Nobody reads it anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.
Also, you might be interested to know that it's almost December and the pea coat has yet to make an appearance this year.
Tim, you are a bastard regardless. Sorry for the wrong address. I'm not concerned with being accurate, I just want to look cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home