Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Pardon My French

Tellement évidemment il y a eu des plaintes que le démuni de I a signalées récemment. Bon pour voir les gens lisent, mais j'ai fait une règle pour me quand j'ai commencé à écrire ceci, qui était que je ne signalerais simplement jamais pour la signalisation. Ainsi je signale ceci - un poteau au sujet de rien - en français, pour voir au juste quelles longueurs vous iront afin de lire ceci.

Pour ceux de vous les lecteurs d'ordinateur-saavy, si vous êtes futé, vous sont allés à Altavista Babelfish pour traduire ceci de nouveau dans l'anglais. Si pas, vous avez perdu probablement l'intérêt en lisant ceci à ce jour. Quoi qu'il en soit, je suis essai juste de tuer une certaine heure jusqu'à notre rédacteur fabuleux d'invité, Rachel, obtiens son âne dans la vitesse et commence à signaler.

J'aime embrasser de petits garçons. "L'OC" est la meilleure exposition à la télévision. I une fois fait dehors avec un garçon qui a éjaculé dans une serviette de bain. Histoire vraie.

Plus d'histoires de sexe et de matériel pornographique à venir plus tard (aucun calembour prévu).

L'espoir I a perdu assez de temps vous confondant. Drop it like it's hot.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 03, 2005, Blogger KA said...

Thanks, Diddy. Much appreciated.

For those of you f*ckers who were too lazy to translate, this is (not exactly, but close enough to) what I wrote:

So much obviously there were complaints that stripped of I announced recently. To see people good read, but I made a rule for me when I started to write this, which was that I would simply never announce for indication. Thus I announce this - a post about nothing - in French, to see with the Juste which lengths will suit you in order to read this. For those of you the readers of computer-saavy, if you are smart, suited you in Altavista Babelfish to translate this in English again. If not, you probably lost the interest by reading this to date. At all events, I am test right to kill a certain hour to our fabulous writer of guest, Rachel, obtain his ass in speed and starts to announce. I like to kiss little boys. "the OC" is the best exposure to television. I once made outside with a boy who ejaculated in a bath towel. True story. More stories of sex and pornographic material to come later (no pun envisaged). Hope I lost enough time confusing you. Drop it like it' S hot.

For the record, I said something about killing time until Rachel posts, not "obtaining his ass in speed and starts to announce". Go figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares