Well, Since We've Already Taken A Step Back...
I know I just got done complaining about how women don't act like ladies and how men don't act like men, but since we've already gone to hell in a handbasket, I figured I would just throw in the following link.My co-worker's birthday is coming up, and I'm trying to break the mold of a traditional Bath and Body works smelly basket. Instead, I've opted to get her a funny t-shirt and a gift card to Dunkin' Donuts, knowing that she is a faithful daily coffee drinker.
In my web shopping travels, I came across this site...again. It was originally recommended to me by my friend Pat a couple of years ago, and I forgot about it until now. Please note that the politically incorrect t-shirts I have just linked to do not necessarily, in any way, represent my personal endorsements or opinions. They are just funny as hell. (Although I think the general "hell" page is funny, the "worse than hell" section is a little too much for me.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home