Happy Anniversary...To Myself
Well, as of today, this blog is 1 year old. Unbelievable.In order to celebrate my year anniversary, I went out on Friday night and proceeded to drink so much that I woke up on Cindy and Andrew's couch yesterday morning. Well, okay, I admit that this was just a regular Friday night, but it makes me sound like less of a drunk to have linked this to a celebration of some sort, as opposed to regular entertainment.
I would have posted yesterday, but I was recovering from aforementioned incident (not to mention that I woke up at 4 am on Saturday morning to the two of them taking vulgar pictures of themselves with me while I was passed out...none of which - I can assure you with certainty - will ever make The Portal. I am pretty sure there is too much naked in there to happen.)
Funny that I have managed to chronicle my life this past year, and that I can actually track my life via the World Wide Web...the blog was originally intentioned to be an outlet for frustration, happiness, humor, and anything else I could think of, and it really has been incredibly fun to write. Over the course of the past year, I have heard from many people that it is also fun to read. So whether you are visiting because you like reading, or because you like having fodder with which to pick on me, or because you're bored, or because you're afraid I'm going to post something personal about you - hey, whatever works - I thank you. It has been a pleasure.
In honor of the yearlong anniversary, I'd like to leave you with a Top Ten Favorite Posts for you to enjoy --
And don't worry, the best is yet to come.
Top Ten Most Gratifying Posts (and like myself, in no particular order whatsoever):
Birds, Bees, and Reverse Cowgirls
Top Ten Things I Am Grateful For
The Law of Diminishing Ass
The Art of F*cking, Or A Pocket Guide to Sexual Vernacular
I Was Sort of On Hiatus, But I Did Buy A Toy From A Tranny Redhead
I Am Really Bad With Balls
Ice, By The Numbers
The Universal Scale of Attractiveness (USA)
Congratulations Hoes, We've Killed Chivalry
The Running List of Dealbreakers, Vol. I


3 Comments:
Congrats, KA. This is so weird because apparently I in fact also celebrated your anniversary a little too much this weekend. let me know where you're registered.
Thanks, A! Registries can be found at the following locations:
Neighbors
Hand-in-hand
Prince of Wales
Fuego
Green's Liquor Store
Publix wine department
Any gas station that sells beer
Cash donations also much appreciated.
Congrats KA!
I am also approaching my 1 year. Its made the year go by quick, which is good when life is on your nerves.
Post a Comment
<< Home